Day 2 - The Most Astounding Fact by Neil deGrasse Tyson in Hindi
Published at : September 16, 2021
watch full playlist here - https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTlBN1rNfDrCYxsmgaGdsGc08aEe8-3Sz
In Gratitude for the Courage and the Resilience with which each one of us shows up to life, Every day!
I do not have much to say or to offer to you, but can only say that if you ever in life, feel the need for a safe non-judgmental sharing space,
If sharing with a distant stranger/friend may help in any way. Please do not hesitate to reach out.
I am of course fully aware that I could never replace a doctor or a qualified therapist but I am convinced that I have been able to help quite a few people by listening deeply and showing empathy for their problems.
mail Id- studylabs21@gmail.com
feel free to contact for one-on-one conversation. Happy to help you in any way possible.
In Gratitude for the Courage and the Resilience with which each one of us shows up to life, Every day!
I do not have much to say or to offer to you, but can only say that if you ever in life, feel the need for a safe non-judgmental sharing space,
If sharing with a distant stranger/friend may help in any way. Please do not hesitate to reach out.
I am of course fully aware that I could never replace a doctor or a qualified therapist but I am convinced that I have been able to help quite a few people by listening deeply and showing empathy for their problems.
mail Id- studylabs21@gmail.com
feel free to contact for one-on-one conversation. Happy to help you in any way possible.
AstoundingdeGrasseTyson