MY AUTUMN TBR ☕ cozy books to read in the fall (mystery, suspense and more!) ☕
Published at : September 15, 2021
It's time for me to share my autumn TBR - a bunch of mystery, suspense and cozy books I plan on reading this fall. I would love for you to share your favorite autumnal books with me!
πWATCH MOREπ
autumn book recommendations from last year: https://youtu.be/PP2DKCeHKkM
an almost-autumn reading vlog: https://youtu.be/G7zfiqYG6_M
2021 Read Your Bookshelf Challenge: https://youtu.be/hLQ7R1W2Mxg
π All the books I have read in 2021: https://heyreader.me/booklist/all-the-books-i-read-in-2021
π Create your own TBR using Hey Reader's fun TBR PROMPT GENERATOR: https://heyreader.me/
☕ The Best Homemade Hot Cocoa recipe (dairy free or dairy full): https://anintentionallife.me/hot-cocoa/
✨FOLLOW ALONG✨
π¦ MY BLOG: https://anintentionallife.me/
π MY BOOK-ISH NEWSLETTER: https://anintentionallife.me/bookish/
π HEY READER: https://heyreader.me/user/ChantelatAnIntentionalLife
π₯ OTHER CHANNELS π₯
Intentional Homeschooling: https://youtube.com/c/intentionalhomeschooling
Personal: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP7hMEldnJ51637L-eePmnQ
✨CAMERA GEAR✨
* camera: https://amzn.to/37UGi1e
* microphone: https://amzn.to/3fSmluE
* lens: https://amzn.to/3jGxKCF
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description may be affiliate links, which means I would earn a small percentage if you decide to purchase one of the items, but it does not mean the price is any higher through them. Thanks for your support!
πWATCH MOREπ
autumn book recommendations from last year: https://youtu.be/PP2DKCeHKkM
an almost-autumn reading vlog: https://youtu.be/G7zfiqYG6_M
2021 Read Your Bookshelf Challenge: https://youtu.be/hLQ7R1W2Mxg
π All the books I have read in 2021: https://heyreader.me/booklist/all-the-books-i-read-in-2021
π Create your own TBR using Hey Reader's fun TBR PROMPT GENERATOR: https://heyreader.me/
☕ The Best Homemade Hot Cocoa recipe (dairy free or dairy full): https://anintentionallife.me/hot-cocoa/
✨FOLLOW ALONG✨
π¦ MY BLOG: https://anintentionallife.me/
π MY BOOK-ISH NEWSLETTER: https://anintentionallife.me/bookish/
π HEY READER: https://heyreader.me/user/ChantelatAnIntentionalLife
π₯ OTHER CHANNELS π₯
Intentional Homeschooling: https://youtube.com/c/intentionalhomeschooling
Personal: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP7hMEldnJ51637L-eePmnQ
✨CAMERA GEAR✨
* camera: https://amzn.to/37UGi1e
* microphone: https://amzn.to/3fSmluE
* lens: https://amzn.to/3jGxKCF
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description may be affiliate links, which means I would earn a small percentage if you decide to purchase one of the items, but it does not mean the price is any higher through them. Thanks for your support!
booktubereadingbooks