Which Metal Bands Are The BEST? (Wholesome Tier List)

Share this & earn $10
Published at : September 16, 2021

I noticed that tier lists seems to be doing the rounds again on Youtube so I thought why not GET INVOLVED and do my own. So I present to you, my esteemed viewership, the definitive Bradley Hall Metal bands tier list! Let me know what you think in the comments 🤘

0:00 Intro
0:46 Trivium
0:52 Slipknot
1:01 Cannibal Corpse
1:08 Necrophagist
1:18 Slayer
1:24 Tool
1:31 Motorhead
1:41 Children Of Bodom
1:50 Angra
1:54 Gojira
2:01 Meshuggah
2:08 Dream Theater
2:17 Wintersun
2:26 Black Sabbath
2:31 Avenged Sevenfold
2:39 Cradle Of Filth
2:49 Helloween
3:00 Mayhem
3:07 Exodus
3:14 Five Finger Death Punch
3:24 Anthrax
3:30 Dragonforce
3:41 Pantera
3:51 Rings Of Saturn
3:55 Testament
4:05 Iron Maiden
4:20 Korn
4:31 Lamb Of God
4:38 Limp Bizkit
4:43 Mastodon
4:54 Megadeth
5:02 Opeth
5:13 Napalm Death
5:24 Death
5:37 Rammstein
5:45 System Of A Down
5:53 Type O Negative
6:06 Metallica
6:13 Outro

📷 Instagram ⮞ https://www.instagram.com/bradleyhallguitar

❤️ Support ⮞ https://paypal.me/bradleyhallguitar

💬 Discord ⮞ https://discord.gg/bradleyhallguitar

🎧 Spotify ⮞ https://open.spotify.com/artist/1GWEEM9mY6XkkF17uaWU3j Which Metal Bands Are The BEST? (Wholesome Tier List)
WhichMetalBands