You Really Can’t Get Much Easier Than This

Share this & earn $10
Published at : September 24, 2021

#EggWithTomatoes
#EggRecipe
#TomatoRecipe




This Chinese tomato egg stir-fry is something you’ll find on many Chinese home dinner tables. It’s fast, easy, cheap, and made with very simple, everyday ingredients.

You’ll really be surprised at how tasty it is. The tangy tomatoes, mixed with rich scrambled eggs, a hint of sugar, and flavorful sesame oil all come together to create a very satisfying and vegetarian dish that tastes lovely on.

It also happens to be one of my go-to’s when I don’t know what else to eat on a weeknight.

Stir-fried tomatoes and eggs. If you’ve had it, you know why you’d want to make it again and again. If you haven’t had it, it may not sound like much.

But for many Chinese people, this dish represents home-cooked comfort food.

I also made this tomato egg stir-fry countless times in college when I got home late from class or practice, and I wanted something quick and on the cheap, with ingredients I already had available
I would just whip up this Chinese tomato egg stir-fry in just ten minutes, throw some leftover rice in the microwave, and have at it.

Please watch some of my videos:

https://youtu.be/Ess6U0Bh1lI

https://youtu.be/Cmhuy7o2j2A

https://youtu.be/0JOdDEXFhsk

https://youtu.be/J1ek0UVRr60

https://youtu.be/xPE79D_4ExU


Enjoy watching!

Please connect if you're not yet connect to BAKZ KITCHEN You Really Can’t Get Much Easier Than This
Egg with tomatoesChinese recipeEggs