I looked into the CM and TIR drama occurring.

Share this & earn $10
Published at : October 10, 2021

I am saddened that CMs interview and interrogation skills have been removed from this platform. I am also saddened that someone would go after civilians without concrete evidence (and divulging any concerns or beliefs with police first.).

That being said I see a few different perspectives and genuinely hope CM comes back and focuses on his skills as opposed to encoring emotional upheaval on civilians and his subscriber base. Focus on the great intelligence within interrogation and drop the “chase” that never seems to end well and shouldn’t be the responsibility of YouTube subs that are civilians anyway.

As a retired parole officer, counselor, therapist for kids in states custody due to trauma and addiction issues...the path needs to stay positive.

Let’s all focus on the positives and learn to. It react with emotions. Let’s learn to critically question every idea. I looked into the CM and TIR drama occurring.
lookeddramaoccurring.