MASTER BEDROOM CLEANING MOTIVATION - Clean, organized & clutter-free bedroom || THE SUNDAY STYLIST

Share this & earn $10
Published at : October 25, 2021

MASTER BEDROOM CLEANING MOTIVATION - Clean, organised & clutter-free bedroom || THE SUNDAY STYLIST
Thanks for stopping by my channel and hanging out with me for another video!

Well, the weeks sure are flying by as we head full steam towards the holiday season and I am SO glad I started this pre-Christmas cleaning series as it has taken so much stress of the lead up to holiday seasons and (extra onus for us) moving house!!!
We are now 9 days out from our move date and I am ***thinking*** of selling this bedroom furniture & decor - the bed & prints - and downsizing to a Queen bed in a more neutral colour. I love grey but it limits the colour of the bedding that goes with it - you couldn't really put boho style bedding in earthy tones as it just wouldn't match....if I had a cream or light beige bedhead OR one in timber, it would be more versatile with how it could be decorated. I'm not sure I LOVE the bed, bedsides and prints but I've had this style for the past 3 or maybe 4 years now, I just changed the bed from a charcoal fabric frame to a bigger, light grey. Anyway - I'm just kind of thinking out loud here since I don't have a partner to yammer away all my decorating ideas to 😆❤ and I am sure my boys are probably not too invested in my bedroom styling 😂

All items in my home are listed and linked where possible here -
https://www.thesundaystylist.com/about

The Sunday Stylist is a haven of inspiration, motivation and celebration of the modern, global woman. On my channel, I share videos on cleaning, organizing, home styling, productivity, motivation - all the good stuff!

Download all my printables - for sale and for FREE here -
https://www.thesundaystylist.com/printables

Cleaning Motivation Videos -
10 Habits For A Clean & Tidy Home - https://bit.ly/35KFAn0
10 Tips For A Clean & Organized Kitchen - https://bit.ly/3vNXEat
Neat, Clean & Organized Home Tips - https://bit.ly/3d53FZQ

Home Organization Videos -
Small Home Organization - https://bit.ly/3zNHXmF
Organize, Clean & Declutter With Me - https://bit.ly/3qkMDMH

Life Advice Videos -
10 Habits for a Clean & Tidy Home - https://bit.ly/3qk2ESZ
13 Reasons Why Your Life Is A MESS! - https://youtu.be/d0viPDiJ1Tg
Time Saving Life Hacks - https://bit.ly/3qj5SpI


Music-
https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/zopxxl/

Visit me at-
Instagram @thesundaystylist MASTER BEDROOM CLEANING MOTIVATION - Clean, organized & clutter-free bedroom || THE SUNDAY STYLIST
THE SUNDAY STYLISTCLEANING MOTIVATION VIDEOMOTIVATIONAL CLEANING VIDEO