Problems Mix: Fooling around with my Gibson Tiger πŸŽΈπŸŽ™️ Video Mix1 and Live Guitar Mix!

Share this & earn $10
Published at : October 29, 2021

I was fooling around while making this track. It stuck with me, so I put this clip together.
I put it all together and played live on my Gibson Tiger. The song itself is somewhat of a venting session about the problems in life.

➡️ I will be posting 12 songs with short videos over the next 6 months,
We will pick 8 for the musicians to replay & mixdown for the second album
This track was a live guitar & vocal mix!

πŸ’¬ What is your go-to method for venting? Tell me all about it in the comments below!

πŸ’» Check out the Album here: https://www.contrastthealbum.com

✨ And if you like this video, consider subscribing to Simon Knights channel using this Link! ⤵️
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBUcpzpZS2S8AnSaRv7dtSA?sub_confirmation=1
Thank you for watching!!

********************
πŸŽ₯ Welcome to the official YouTube channel of Simon Knight 🎼

➡️ I have dedicated this channel to my music and promotional videos. My name is Simon Knight, and I wrote and performed the eight tracks on my latest album called Contrast The Album, which was released in 2020.

I work with Blake Eiseman who is a recording and mix engineer, Rob Fraboni who is a producer and audio engineer, and other talented musicians that have made my music a success πŸ’―

The songs we create are for people that love analog music. We want you to have the best experience when you listen to these tracks. 🎢

➡️ Contrast The Album
☑️ The Performer
☑️ TV Stars
☑️ Deep Sensation
☑️ Misty Windows
☑️ Serena
☑️ Stay with Me
☑️ Goodbye
☑️ Eagles Fly

If you are into analog music and you would like to see more, click that subscribe button ☝️ and turn on the bell to get notified whenever I release new music and videos. πŸ””

********************
πŸ’Ώ About 'Contrast The Album' πŸ’Ώ

Forged within the fires of inner conflict and turmoil.
A reflection of one man's struggle with his own existence and the coping mechanisms employed along the way. Dulling the pain in a subconscious quest to attain peace and self-acceptance.
Each track is an emotive sounding board of a tortured soul struggling to come to terms with the enigma, that is his own self!
Heaven and hell are in the same place. Understand that concept and you get the gist of this project.
Self-destruction and creativity are but opposing sides of the same coin. Like the element of fire it can smolder for long periods of time, going down to an ember, an incandescent glow, then at the point of being no more, regenerate itself, spark into a flame and become a roaring blaze.

********************
🍁 Connect with Simon Knight on social media:

Facebook ▶️ https://www.facebook.com/simonknight69

Stream/Buy ‘Contrast - the Album’ everywhere:

********************
#ContrastTheAlbum #SimonKnight #Contrast Problems Mix: Fooling around with my Gibson Tiger πŸŽΈπŸŽ™️ Video Mix1 and Live Guitar Mix!
Gibson Tigermusic sessionknight