○VLOG○ Comfy cute outfits/loungewear, cooking Asian food, shopping for a new purse
Published at : October 06, 2021
Not much to say, just hope you're all doing well :)
Get 20% off your first NEIWAI order with code: Weylie https://neiwai.us/WeylieHoang
Learn more about NEIWAI's #BarelyZero #YourSizeIsTheSize line: https://neiwai.us/375lRPo
It is made from innovative CloudFit fabric that conforms to nearly anyone (from A-DD)! So comfortable and stretchy, I never think about taking it off. If you're looking for the comfiest bra ever, you have to check them out!
#NEIWAI #BarelyZero #YourSizeIsTheSIze
___________________________
Connect with me!
FaceBook: http://facebook.com/callmeweylie
Instagram: http://instagram.com/weylie
Business inquiries. Email is in my "About" section
Wah's (my boyfriend) & my vlog channel: http://www.youtube.com/WahlieTV
___________________________
M U S I C
🎵Music provided by BGM President
🎵Track : Happy Family - https://youtu.be/2vAJDpUbAK4
🎵Music provided by BGM President
🎵Track : Brunch - https://youtu.be/bO5FQBl77VU
🎵Music provided by BGM President
🎵Track : Some Vintage Mood 5 - https://youtu.be/e0X1quVKQmI
🎵Music provided by BGM President
🎵Track : Under the AC - https://youtu.be/f8nd8Fq90lU
🎵Music provided by BGM President
🎵Track : Sweet Home - https://youtu.be/2uF1H8P_uW0
🎵Music provided by BGM President
🎵Track : Spring evening - https://youtu.be/WuS4qmV4Jeg
Imagine (Prod. by Lukremb) | https://soundcloud.com/lukrembo/imagine
______________________
E Q U I P M E N T
Canon G7X Mark II
iPhone12 Mini
___________________________
Grahics & thumbnail done by Donna Tiao!
Check her out! www.donnatiao.com
___________________________
Thanks for watching! See you on my vlog channel or next video!
*FTC: Some of these links are affiliate links which means I am compensated by them.
This video is sponsored by Neiwai.
Get 20% off your first NEIWAI order with code: Weylie https://neiwai.us/WeylieHoang
Learn more about NEIWAI's #BarelyZero #YourSizeIsTheSize line: https://neiwai.us/375lRPo
It is made from innovative CloudFit fabric that conforms to nearly anyone (from A-DD)! So comfortable and stretchy, I never think about taking it off. If you're looking for the comfiest bra ever, you have to check them out!
#NEIWAI #BarelyZero #YourSizeIsTheSIze
___________________________
Connect with me!
FaceBook: http://facebook.com/callmeweylie
Instagram: http://instagram.com/weylie
Business inquiries. Email is in my "About" section
Wah's (my boyfriend) & my vlog channel: http://www.youtube.com/WahlieTV
___________________________
M U S I C
🎵Music provided by BGM President
🎵Track : Happy Family - https://youtu.be/2vAJDpUbAK4
🎵Music provided by BGM President
🎵Track : Brunch - https://youtu.be/bO5FQBl77VU
🎵Music provided by BGM President
🎵Track : Some Vintage Mood 5 - https://youtu.be/e0X1quVKQmI
🎵Music provided by BGM President
🎵Track : Under the AC - https://youtu.be/f8nd8Fq90lU
🎵Music provided by BGM President
🎵Track : Sweet Home - https://youtu.be/2uF1H8P_uW0
🎵Music provided by BGM President
🎵Track : Spring evening - https://youtu.be/WuS4qmV4Jeg
Imagine (Prod. by Lukremb) | https://soundcloud.com/lukrembo/imagine
______________________
E Q U I P M E N T
Canon G7X Mark II
iPhone12 Mini
___________________________
Grahics & thumbnail done by Donna Tiao!
Check her out! www.donnatiao.com
___________________________
Thanks for watching! See you on my vlog channel or next video!
*FTC: Some of these links are affiliate links which means I am compensated by them.
This video is sponsored by Neiwai.
ilikeweylieweylieweylie channel