Within Sight - Quicksand (Steven guitar playthrough)

Share this & earn $10
Published at : October 12, 2021

Stream Quicksand from your favorite site:
https://ffm.to/ybeja9l

Follow:
facebook.com/withinsightband/
https://www.instagram.com/withinsightband/?hl=en

Lyrics:
The moment it saved me
Washed away the, the negativity
I let the music take me away
No more self doubt or crippling pain
I think I'm headed for a breakdown
I'm on lock down, insecurity holds me
Watch me as I breakout, I won't bow down
I let the love destroy thee negativity
My issues, depression
Anxiety, I won't let it
Control thee, negativity
(CHORUS)
Given a second chance
Not many experience
I won't let myself down again
I am not expendable(x2)
I'll be a light in the dark, an example
Now that I realize I'm not alone
Synchronization, I am whole
I'm ready to make a difference
Break ground and accept forgiveness
I'm ready to make a difference
One life second chance I get it
(CHORUS)
Given a second chance
Not many experience
I won't let myself down again
I am not expendable(x2)
I'll be a light in the dark, an example
I will control thee, negativity

Video: https://www.facebook.com/grant.scotttimothyevans/
Editing: https://www.facebook.com/alextheesen
Recording, mixing, production: https://www.facebook.com/anthony.corso.7737 Within Sight - Quicksand (Steven guitar playthrough)
WithinSightQuicksand