A.J. Idominustar - Inebriated By Blood | Original Song
Published at : November 24, 2021
TOTAL TYPOS: 1
1. "I'm tried" is supposed to be "I'm tired"
Hope ya'll aren't confused anymore! ;)
---
MEANING:
Alcoholism is a worldwide issue in young adults. Although I have never been drunk, I have been educated about this as well as overdose and abuse. I understand how awful the experience of the effects can be. And if I'm being honest, it was really my fake scenarios and constant overthinking that wrote this song.
---
"PERISHING of the ASHES: 39's Epoch" is an original part of an original franchise that does not yet exist for people to see.
Thus far, this franchise has a total of 21 parts including video games, films, shows, and short films. "39's Epoch" is part 1 of this franchise.
The message behind the story digs deep into the abstract idea of space, time, and life, all told behind a terrifying series of events.
---
Thank you for listening. May all your dreams be sweet... while the sweetness lasts...
1. "I'm tried" is supposed to be "I'm tired"
Hope ya'll aren't confused anymore! ;)
---
MEANING:
Alcoholism is a worldwide issue in young adults. Although I have never been drunk, I have been educated about this as well as overdose and abuse. I understand how awful the experience of the effects can be. And if I'm being honest, it was really my fake scenarios and constant overthinking that wrote this song.
---
"PERISHING of the ASHES: 39's Epoch" is an original part of an original franchise that does not yet exist for people to see.
Thus far, this franchise has a total of 21 parts including video games, films, shows, and short films. "39's Epoch" is part 1 of this franchise.
The message behind the story digs deep into the abstract idea of space, time, and life, all told behind a terrifying series of events.
---
Thank you for listening. May all your dreams be sweet... while the sweetness lasts...
musicelectronicelectronic music