Biden doesn’t spend much time ‘focused on or thinking about anything’
Published at : November 16, 2021
Sky News host Chris Kenny says he doesn’t think Joe Biden spends much time “focused on or thinking about anything”.
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki was questioned by reporters about the President’s views of the “Let’s go Brandon” chant.
“I don’t think he spends much time focused on it or thinking about it,” Ms Psaki said.
Mr Kenny discussed the issue with The Daily Telegraph’s Tim Blair.
“I think Jen Psaki, that’s her stock answer to every single question,” Mr Blair said.
“’What does the President think about China’s moves on Taiwan? ‘I don’t think he’s very focused on that’ - you know, every single issue because it’s true.”
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki was questioned by reporters about the President’s views of the “Let’s go Brandon” chant.
“I don’t think he spends much time focused on it or thinking about it,” Ms Psaki said.
Mr Kenny discussed the issue with The Daily Telegraph’s Tim Blair.
“I think Jen Psaki, that’s her stock answer to every single question,” Mr Blair said.
“’What does the President think about China’s moves on Taiwan? ‘I don’t think he’s very focused on that’ - you know, every single issue because it’s true.”
6282038408001chriskennyfb