Hippie Sabotage - IMMUNE TO DANGER

Share this & earn $10
Published at : November 24, 2021

Hippie Sabotage - IMMUNE TO DANGER

👇 Lyrics can be found below👇 (or turn on subtitles/CC to sing along!)

Subscribe if you enjoy the music!
http://bit.ly/SubscribeToAres

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Listen to the full album!
https://soundcloud.com/hippiesabotage/sets/floating-palace

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
↪ Support Hippie Sabotage
Soundcloud → https://soundcloud.com/hippiesabotage
Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/hipsab/
Twitter → https://twitter.com/HippieSabotage
Instagram → https://www.instagram.com/hippiesabotage/
YouTube → https://www.youtube.com/user/hippiesabotagetv
Spotify → https://spoti.fi/2PHrCdL

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lyrics

x2

I'll spend my life I wont save, but vengeance on my play
Can watch it go all astray, I wont succumb to anger
I will learn to appreciate, all the things in my favor
I realize what is at stake, wont let my patience waiver
Until I'm free I'll behave, like I'm immune to danger
I cannot sit in one place, its not within my nature
So go keep raising the stakes, I bet I'll win that wager
I ride success in like waves, I live for now not later

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
If any producer or label has an issue with any upload please get in touch (aresmusicofficial1@gmail.com) and it will be removed immediately

Tags
#HippieSabotage #ImmuneToDanger #FloatingPalace #chill #ares #ΛRES Hippie Sabotage - IMMUNE TO DANGER
aresares musicyoutube music