Life Is Getting Little Complicated, So Taking Break For A While 🙂 #shorts
Published at : November 26, 2021
Life Is Getting Little Complicated, So Taking Break For A While 🙂 #shorts
⭕Add me on Instagram, I share a lot of amazing stuff there:
https://www.instagram.com/shivamraut101/
🤙🏻 Subscribe :
Sister's Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOHOKjpDN3_MBAqkatpFdFQ
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU74cOq72NPsOIFfo7wHqtA
😊Check out The Awkward Moment First Time Vlogging Outside (Siliguri)
https://youtu.be/pYKUilZuJ2o
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🎬WATCH NEXT
🍦My First Vlog
https://youtu.be/54MqmZCcoK0
🍦24 Hours Challenge Ka Popat Hogaya | V-2
https://youtu.be/jH_tPPDQRvQ
🍦Sleepless Nights Of A Creator
https://youtu.be/tz6dGo2pSvs
🍦Rakshabandhan Vlog
https://youtu.be/4_xCwpeLXdg
🍦DAILY VLOGS :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU74cOq72NPsOIFfo7wHqtA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🙋🏼♂️ WHO AM I?
I Am 19 Year 2nd Year BCA Student Who Tried For IIT But Now Trying to Do What Makes Him Love
This Is My Second Channel Where I Upload Vlogs Try To Experiment ANd Improve My Skills
Hope You Like If Yes Then Bajjo Phir Like Ka Ghanta
----------------------------------------------------------------
#dailyvlogs
⭕Add me on Instagram, I share a lot of amazing stuff there:
https://www.instagram.com/shivamraut101/
🤙🏻 Subscribe :
Sister's Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOHOKjpDN3_MBAqkatpFdFQ
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU74cOq72NPsOIFfo7wHqtA
😊Check out The Awkward Moment First Time Vlogging Outside (Siliguri)
https://youtu.be/pYKUilZuJ2o
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🎬WATCH NEXT
🍦My First Vlog
https://youtu.be/54MqmZCcoK0
🍦24 Hours Challenge Ka Popat Hogaya | V-2
https://youtu.be/jH_tPPDQRvQ
🍦Sleepless Nights Of A Creator
https://youtu.be/tz6dGo2pSvs
🍦Rakshabandhan Vlog
https://youtu.be/4_xCwpeLXdg
🍦DAILY VLOGS :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU74cOq72NPsOIFfo7wHqtA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🙋🏼♂️ WHO AM I?
I Am 19 Year 2nd Year BCA Student Who Tried For IIT But Now Trying to Do What Makes Him Love
This Is My Second Channel Where I Upload Vlogs Try To Experiment ANd Improve My Skills
Hope You Like If Yes Then Bajjo Phir Like Ka Ghanta
----------------------------------------------------------------
#dailyvlogs
GettingLittleComplicated,