Safe Step Tub Install 10.28.21

Share this & earn $10
Published at : November 05, 2021

I am 67yo & disabled 25 years. Sean Ferguson in SW Oregon Region failed to explain to me about the need for a 50gal or more Water Heater. I would have had one already installed prior to installing the Safe Step Tub, HAD I KNOWN!!! I HAD A MONTH TO PREPARE FOR THIS TUB & NOT ONE TIME DID ANYONE POINT THIS OUT TO ME. I HAVE MAJOR COMPLEX PTSD, SO YES, I AM A COMPLETELY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER. Plumber coming late next week for an estimate on whatever water heating unit I decide on; maybe a tankless high btu/high flow unit. Just took my first foot bath and waited too long to catch a full hot shower ... rinsing in cold water, not good ... & Now my freaking skin itches like CRAZY! The jets down by the feet hit more at the shin level & I suppose once I can get a full 85 gallons going in there, I might change my mind ... but so far, this thing SUCKS ... VERY HARD TO STEP INSIDE OF IT, cuz the damn door - there's barely a way to squeeze into it and I am only 5'4" and 163 pounds! NOT HAPPY #safesteptub Not happy at all ... This is freaking RIDICULOUS of your company NOT TO WARN people and ensure that they have a High Flow High BTU Water Heater over 50gallon capacity! This reeks! Water got cold before the foot tub even filled! Safe Step Tub Install 10.28.21
Install10.28.21