[NEW Color] Donuts in danger! l Tayo Rescue Team Song l Brave Cars l Tayo the Little Bus

Share this & earn $10
Published at : January 04, 2022

Subscribe Tayo Songs & Titipo Songs channel and watch new videos uploaded every day.
🚌Subscribe→ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA2nZZs7qorUdFpATwK0n3g

----

Boohoo~ Help~

Oh please help this red, roundy-round donut
(Help!)
Oh please help this red, roundy-round donut
(Help!)
Wee-woo Wee-woo red Alice is on the way
(Here I come)
Wee-woo Wee-woo red Alice is on the way
(Are you okay?)

Boohoo~ Help~

Oh please help this yellow, roundy-round donut
(Help!)
Oh please help this yellow, roundy-round donut
(Help!)
Wee-woo Wee-woo yellow Alice is on the way
(Here I come)
Wee-woo Wee-woo yellow Alice is on the way
(Are you okay?)

Boohoo~ Help~

Oh please help this green, roundy-round donut
(Help!)
Oh please help this green, roundy-round donut
(Help!)
Wee-woo Wee-woo green Alice is on the way
(Here I come)
Wee-woo Wee-woo green Alice is on the way
(Are you okay?)
Oh roundy-round we’re the cool, colorful donuts!
(Red! Yellow! Green!)

Wee-woo Wee-woo I am Alice, the awesome rescue team
(Red! Yellow! Green!)
Oh roundy-round we’re the cool, colorful donuts!
(Red! Yellow! Green!)
Wee-woo Wee-woo I am Alice, the awesome rescue team
(Red! Yellow! Green!)
Roundy-round colorful
(Red! Yellow! Green!)

Sweet, sweet donuts! Yeah!

#TayoSongsforKids #Rescueteamsong #TayotheLittleBus

----

Tayo season 5 episodes in English 🚌 https://youtu.be/iU5J6wvtOtY
The Tayo Movie Mission Ace 🎞 https://youtu.be/yR8W0MrpUgA
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Find more Tayo toys from Amazon.

Copyright © 2021 ICONIX Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. [NEW Color] Donuts in danger! l Tayo Rescue Team Song l Brave Cars l Tayo the Little Bus
tayotayo tayobus animation