taking [CENSORED] during history class... (goes terribly, terribly wrong)
Published at : February 07, 2022
Storytime of when the subscriber did something in class he shouldnt have and it WENT REALLY WRONG... ENJOY THE STORY
STORYTIME PLAYLIST (watch this): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMFXGrKQMP0&list=PLf1rVHdGAOLnLDoZ1pzBJXNI0v-zJJKqu
Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/Uv5EQpGKNH
Follow my instagram -@connorpugs
Follow my TikTok -@connorpugs
Thanks for watching today's storytime video, where the subscriber made a choice to do something he thought would be fun in history class, and at first it was fun and funny and he had lots of laughs but then it got serious and went wrong very quickly. Subscribe if you like storytimes
#storytime #minecraft
Hi, my name is Connor and I post storytime videos every day. I have plenty of funny and crazy life stories and high school stories, so turn on those notifications! I do my best to upload entertaining story time videos every day! And its usually over some Minecraft gameplay, maybe even that Satisfying Minecraft Parkour!
STORYTIME PLAYLIST (watch this): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMFXGrKQMP0&list=PLf1rVHdGAOLnLDoZ1pzBJXNI0v-zJJKqu
Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/Uv5EQpGKNH
Follow my instagram -@connorpugs
Follow my TikTok -@connorpugs
Thanks for watching today's storytime video, where the subscriber made a choice to do something he thought would be fun in history class, and at first it was fun and funny and he had lots of laughs but then it got serious and went wrong very quickly. Subscribe if you like storytimes
#storytime #minecraft
Hi, my name is Connor and I post storytime videos every day. I have plenty of funny and crazy life stories and high school stories, so turn on those notifications! I do my best to upload entertaining story time videos every day! And its usually over some Minecraft gameplay, maybe even that Satisfying Minecraft Parkour!
connor pugsconnorpugsstory